Mass spectrometry, Protein Chemistry Facility
Research Institute of Molecular Pathology (IMP)
Institute of molecular biotechnology of the Austrian Academy of Sciences (IMBA)
Gregor Mendel Institute of Molecular Plant Biology (GMI)
IMP Nodes for Proteome Discoverer 2.1
This package contains free nodes for Proteome Discoverer 2.1, including
- MS Amanda
- MS2 Spectrum Processor
- Normalisation and Limma
These nodes work with a free version
of Proteome Discoverer 2.1. See the installation for more information.
- November 09th, 2016: Updated Peakjuggler, MsAmanda and the Normalization Node
- June 21st, 2016: Added ptmRS, updated Peakjuggler
- June 16th, 2016: Elutator and MS2 Spectrum Processor Node now show up if you don't have the base licence of Proteome Discoverer. Also added sample workflows
- June 2nd, 2016: Initial release
- Elutator is a validation node for PSMs, based on Percolator. It is especially optimized for validating matches from MS Amanda.
- MS Amanda is a scoring system for identifying peptides and proteins out of tandem mass spectrometry data, especially designed for high resolution and high accuracy tandem mass spectra. See here for more information.
- PeakJuggler is a Proteome Discoverer node for label-free quantification of peptides and proteins. See here for more information.
- MS2 Spectrum Processor Deisotoping of isotopic clusters and charge deconvolution. See here for more information.
- Normalisation and Limma provide different normalisation methods and an interface for limma.
- ptmRS performs site localisation for post translational modifications. See here for more information
To get a free version of Proteome Discoverer 2.1, please download the Demo software from the Omics portal. After 60 days the demo license expires but Proteome Discoverer can still
be used with the nodes in this package.
With an existing Proteome Discoverer 2.1 installation, please download and install the IMP nodes package.
We have a forum here. Feel free to ask questions and give feedback!