This software has been developed to be used with the Thermo Scientific Proteome Discoverer software, version 1.4.x. It adds a new node that can be incorporated into the workflow.
Simply include the node into a workflow.
Download and installation
- Download the node’s DLLs for PD 1.4.x and carefully read the attached license agreement. Proceed only if you agree to the terms and conditions of the license.
- Save all your files and shutdown Thermo Scientific Proteome Discoverer.
- Copy the downloaded DLLs to the Proteome Discoverer Release folder, e.g.: "C:\Program Files\Thermo\Discoverer Demo 1.4\System\Release".
- Right-click all DLLs, open its properties window and click the Unblock botton if available.
- Unblocking the dll file
- Open a command prompt and navigate to the Proteome Discoverer Release folder.
- Enter “Thermo.Magellan.Server –install” (without the quotes).
- You should see a message, indicating that the installation worked sucessfully.